Customers can now connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps while on-the-move using the world’s smallest mobile BGAN terminal—the Hughes 9450E-C11. The Hughes 9450E-C11 terminal is fully approved for operation on Inmarsat’s Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) satellite service and provides high-performance, on-the-move connectivity for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9450E-C11 is a budget-friendly and highly competitive mobile terminal, ideal for government, first responders, public safety, mobile healthcare, and remote mobile fleet personnel in industries such as utility, oil and gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications.
Corporate disaster planners and remote field personnel can collaborate reliably and efficiently with various agencies and headquarters staff using video, voice, and data simultaneously. The Hughes 9450E-C11 terminal is IP-based and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels.
Simple, quick, and flexible options are available for installation on any vehicle. The mini-antenna may be permanently mounted for fleet-style installation or the optional magnetic roof mount can be used for rapid installation and removal.
The Hughes 9450E-C11 terminal also has four (4) Ethernet ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) that allow the user to connect multiple devices. The terminal supports analog and ISDN circuit-switched voice calls, along with fax and 64 kbps ISDN data.
- Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move
- Simultaneous use of Ethernet ports
- Four Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports
- Two RJ-11 ports; one each for voice and fax
- ISDN port
- Internal Web User Interface (UI) for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Auto context activation feature allows data connections to be activated without user action