The Thuraya Indoor Repeaters are compact, cost effective solutions that are designed to provide Thuraya network coverage in indoor environments where there is no satellite coverage. Thuraya Indoor Repeaters can be used inside buildings, tunnels or in outdoor shadow zones with limited or no satellite signal reception.
Thuraya offers different types of Indoor Repeaters: from Single-Channel Repeaters which can handle one call or session at a time, to Multi-Channel Repeaters which enable up to 10 users to access the Thuraya satellite services simultaneously.
Thuraya offers 3 types of Indoor Repeaters
- Single-Channel Repeater (fixed)
- Single-Channel Repeater (portable)
- Multi-Channel Repeater (fixed)
- Easy to install and operate
- Supports voice, data/fax up to 9.6 kbps, SMS and GmPRS up to 60/15 kbps (downlink/uplink)
- Indoor coverage of up to 530sqm. (depending on room layout)
- Multiple Indoor Repeaters can be used to cover bigger rooms
- Outdoor antenna can be rotated to ensure maximum signal strength
- Improves wireless connectivity
- Supports all Thuraya handsets
For more information on the Thuraya Indoor Repeaters please refer to the AST Thuraya Repeater Brochure found in the documents section.