The i52M Tracking Transceiver offers extensive GPS tracking options utilising the Iridium network including the ability to interface with external devices and sensors. The transceiver has an internal GPS receiver, 3 x RS-232 serial com ports as well as dual network option capabilities (GSM-GPRS internal modem) with automatic switching between networks when required.
- Internal satellite and cellular modems with dual operation (optional)
- Four digital inputs plus Ignition input, four digital outputs, two analogue inputs & internal flash memory for permanent storage of unit settings
- Panic alert mode
- Dual mode network automatic switching
- GPS reports stored when Iridium network is lost.
- Reports based on sensor inputs
- Data can be transmitted real-time or stored and downloaded based on time or file size.
The standard report will consist of date,time,position,speed and heading, GPS signal validity and network used. Any I/O change such as tamper, sleep mode etc will be sent on activation with the addition of the standard report.
FEATURES OF REPORTING
- GPS time/location on speeding over set limits
- Time/location reports based on stop/starts over X seconds stopped
- Remote control options. Up to four outputs
- Engine idling and running hours