Customers can connect at broadband speeds of up to 492 kbps standard IP using the reliable Hughes 9450-C10. The Hughes 9450-C10 terminal is fully approved for operation on Inmarsat’s Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) satellite service and provides high-performance, on-the-move connectivity for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9450-C10 is a popular, budget-friendly, and highly competitive global mobile terminal, ideal for Government, first responders, public safety, mobile healthcare, and remote mobile fleet personnel in industries such as utility, oil and gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications.
Remote personnel can collaborate reliably and efficiently with various agencies peer-to-peer, and with headquarters staff using video, voice, and data simultaneously. As with all Hughes portable and mobile BGAN models, the Hughes 9450-C10 includes a builtin wireless Wi-Fi access point, which can be enabled, if required.
The Hughes 9450-C10 terminal is IP based and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels, and also supports 64 kbps ISDN data, 3.1 KHz audio for secure calls, and 4k ISDN voice for standard voice calls.
Simple, quick, and flexible options are available for installation on any vehicle. The antenna may be permanently mounted for fleetstyle installation or the optional magnetic roof mount can be used for rapid installation and removal. The antenna includes a single, RF cable connection.
The Hughes 9450-C10 terminal has four Ethernet ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) that allow the user to connect multiple devices.
The terminal supports analog and ISDN circuit-switched voice calls, along with fax and 64 kbps ISDN data.
- Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move
- Simultaneous use of Ethernet and Wi-Fi for IP data, including RJ-11 or ISDN for voice
- Four Power over Ethernet (PoE) ports
- Built-in WLAN (Wi-Fi) access point
- Two RJ-11 ports; one each for voice and fax
- ISDN port
- Internal Web User Interface (UI) for configuration and control without the need for LaunchPad™
- Auto context activation feature allows data connections to be activated without user action
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)