Planned maintenance systems for vessels
The AST Planned Maintenance System is a sophisticated, but easy to use, modular application designed for Marine Engineers and Operations Managers to cost-effectively manage their vessel(s) maintenance tasks.
The software enables users to plan, monitor, record and implement complex maintenance tasks, including compliance reporting and innovative predictive maintenance monitoring.
What is it?
The AST-Planned Maintenance System contributes towards improved maintenance on the vessel(s) increasing efficiencies by avoiding downtime and preventing part(s) malfunction.
From medical supplies to the main engine, every piece of equipment sent on board can be listed together with any associated work procedures.
Already used on a number of vessels around the world, including tankers and crew transfer vessels, the software allows both the ship’s crew and the office based team(s) to manage daily checks, stock levels and routine procedures for the whole vessel.
- Planned, scheduled, predictive and condition based maintenance
- Analysis of maintenance history and reporting
- Cross fleet job standardisation
- Cross fleet KPI’s
- Defect reporting and management
- Stock / spare part management
- Records when work is complete
- All ships equipment listed with associated work procedures
- Class surveys and certificate management
- Plan vessel dry dock visits/refits
- View on vessel, and from shore
- Saves time and money
- Compatible with iRAMS for vessel data collection automation
- Compatible for DNV approval certification
Already used on a number of vessels around the world, including tankers and crew transfer vessels, the software allows both the ship’s crew and the office-based team(s) to manage daily checks, stock levels and routine procedures for the whole vessel.