Ultimate protection for your Thales MissionLINK system - coupling custom milled dense foam inserts with the de facto hardcase standard from Peli ensures your Thales MissionLINK remains safe and secure how- and wherever you need to deploy it. Includes sufficient space to accommodate all the original accessories as well as additional items such as Thales SureLINK handset; batteries; cables and more.
The custom-milled black & grey dense foam inserts are designed to fit a Thales MissionLINK and all associated accessories, as well as additional cables, mag feet, SureLINK handset.
All accommodated within two layers:
- The top layer holds the MissionLINK terminal with space for accessories;
- The bottom layer holds the antenna, along with space for accessories and a recess beneath the antenna.
Inserts are accommodated within a Peli Case 1620, which offers the following specifications:
- IP67 rating; Corrosion-proof, Crushproof, Dustproof, Waterproof
- Large transportable case with wheels and a retractable handle
- Four easy-open double-step latches and three fold-down handles.
- Stainless steel padlock protectors for added security
Use the MissionLINK Protection Solution to securely store and transport your MissionLINK system