The rugged and lightweight Hughes 9211-HDR is a budget-friendly High Data Rate terminal, ideal for media, governments, NGOs, mobile healthcare providers and more, who demand the finest balance of high performance, quality of service and lowest cost.
The 9211-HDR boasts a hardened, compact, and sleek design— the world’s smallest and lightest HDR-capable BGAN. Users can connect at streaming broadband speeds of over 650 kbps with features such as built-in, multi-user WiFi access.
An external powered antenna is available to support long RF cable runs for temporary or permanent fixed-site installations. The Hughes 9211-HDR enables users to send and receive IP traffic via Ethernet and/or 802.11 b/g/n WiFi, including voice or fax via a standard telephone connection. It is all IP-based and offers Class 1 background IP or selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels.
Inmarsat’s BGAN HDR service network now offers new and higher streaming rates. The Hughes 9211-HDR supports the highest streaming rates available (above 650 kbps) for transmitting video and other critical data from the field. Asymmetric streaming rates are supported, enabling users to better tailor the service to their individual preferences and minimize cost.
- Rugged and durable IP55 rating
- User-friendly LCD display with four-button control
- 802.11 b/g/n WiFi supporting multiple user access
- Advanced Web user interface
- Automatic context activation
- XL-band supported
- External antenna options
- HDR streaming above 650 kbps
- Ethernet connection (RJ45)
- POTS connection for voice and fax (RJ11)
- External antenna connector
- Compass and audio tone to assist in antenna pointing
- Hughes 9211-HDR Terminal
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
- 5m Ethernet cable
- AC/DC adaptor, three IEC cables, one each for UK, EU, and US connections
- External fixed antenna (up to 100m RF cable)
- DC-DC power adapter
- Spare lithium battery
- Extended warranty options