The Hughes 9202M BGAN Land Portable Satellite Terminal provides reliable IP connectivity over the Inmarsat Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) - ideal for governments and NGO's, first responders, public safety and mobile heath workers, and remote personnel in industries, such as utility, oil & gas, forestry, cable, and telecommunications.
Using the world’s smallest class 2 BGAN terminal, users can connect at IP broadband speeds up to 464kbps, as well as take advantage of such features as built-in multi-user Wi-Fi access, external tracking antenna, automatic context activation (ACA), including the ability to transmit SMS messages via the integrated user interface (IUI) without a connected laptop, smart phone, or other user device.
- Rugged and durable IP55 rating
- Backlit LCD user display including four-button control
- Wi-Fi b/g/n supporting multi-user access
- Two-line RJ11 for voice and fax
- Advanced integrated user interface (IUI)
- Automatic Context Activation (ACA)
- XL-band supported
- External antenna options