Sales Coordinator - Great Yarmouth
Closing date: 31st December 2018
Sales Coordinators play a key role in supporting the sales team by providing a resource for the Account Managers and Business Development teams. They work in a challenging and competitive environment, managing all sales-related tasks; coordinating logistics, loading PO’s, providing data for Account Managers, and solving invoice queries. This role is ideally suited to those looking to progress into Account Management. This role reports into the ASTD Sales Operations Supervisor.
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Account Managers with ordering processing and logistics.
- Raise sales orders & proforma invoices
- Raise purchase orders to GP
- Raise credit notes
- Provide daily dispatch confirmations to customers
- Prepare and dispatch orders containing Dangerous Goods (batteries)
- Work closely with couriers/freight forwarders for quotations & shipping restrictions
- Process airtime top ups and activations (Iridium & Inmarsat)
- Handle customer enquiries via telephone and email
- Manage export regulation End User Statements
- Prepare and follow up on quotes when required
- Prospect for new potential customers
- Generate leads for the Business Development function
- Liaise with internal departments to solve customer queries
- Follow up with customers on sales campaigns
- Keep CRM updated with correct customer data
- Effective communication with customers in a professional and friendly manner
- Collating sales related information for the Account Managers
- High attention to detail.
- Exceptional organisational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective time management.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Proactive and flexible approach.
- Effective communication.
- Being courteous and professional.
- Proficient in MS office and ideally Gold Vision CRM & Access Dimensions.
The company offers a competitive salary, together with Private Medical Cover and a Company Pension Scheme after a qualifying period. Only applicants eligible to work in the UK should apply.
Please apply in writing enclosing a full CV with current salary details to:
Charlotte Thornton, Applied Satellite Technology Ltd, Satellite House, Bessemer Way, Harfrey’s Industrial Estate, Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, NR31 0LX