The ASE BoxDock works with both the Iridium 9575 and 9575 Push-to-Talk (PTT) phones (Handsets). The ASE BoxDock is a satellite docking station specifically and purpose-built for rapid deployment for first responder teams for natural and man-made disasters. The BoxDock also is perfect for remote or solo field workers.
The BoxDock has a magnetic mount antenna that can be placed either on the rooftop of a vehicle or placed onto any nearby structure such as a top of a temporary structure to provide the best possible “view of the sky” to connect with the Iridium in the most robust fashion. This view of the sky is most critical when using the new powerful Iridium Push-to-Talk (PTT) service from Iridium. Use the antenna inside a vehicle if needed by using suction cups inside the windshield/windscreen.
Features and benefits:
- Weather-resistant hard cased packaging
- External antenna and audio connectors
- Base station comms for field teams
- External and internal charge status indicators
- Docking station with extended battery
- Easily deployed mag mount antenna palm mic