This Cobham EXPLORER auto-acquire fly-away VSAT system is lightweight, rugged and portable. The terminal includes a fully integrated iDirect Core Module, and is configured specifically for operation on the Inmarsat Global Xpress® (GX) ka-band network. Its user-friendly design allows operators with little satellite experience to access GX services within minutes.
EXPLORER 5075GX land VSAT features an auto-acquire system that ensures connectivity to GX services with the push of a button. It’s that simple. No pointing is needed with EXPLORER 5075GX, it automatically finds the satellite in a matter of minutes, providing quick access even in remote locations.
- Easy to set up and use
- 4-Piece Carbon Reflector
- 0.75 m Axis-Symmetric Reflector
- IPX5-compliant Baseband Packaging
- WLAN Access Point and LAN interface
- LCD Display and Web-Based User Interface
- 2 Case Solution, Airline Checkable