EXPLORER 6100 Ku is developed completely in-house by Cobham SATCOM. It features genuine EXPLORER design, which is already established and proven with Cobham SATCOM’s highly regarded EXPLORER BGAN and VSAT terminals. Its robust design and system versatility ensures high-quality connectivity, which means you can count on EXPLORER 6100 Ku to provide you with vital communication whatever the conditions.
EXPLORER 6100 Ku is a lightweight, rugged and highly portable 1m Auto-Acquire Fly-Away VSAT system. Its user friendly design allows operators with little satellite experience to access ku-band satellite services within minutes. No pointing is needed with EXPLORER 6100 Ku; it automatically finds the satellite in a matter of minutes, providing quick access even in remote locations.
- 1m 7-Piece Carbon Fiber Reflector
- Advanced Dynamic Pointing Correction technology
- IP65 rated
- WLAN Access Point and LAN interface
- LCD Display and Web-based User Interface for Easy PC and Smartphone Configuration
- Fast Assembly with Less than 5 Minutes Setup Time
- 2 Case Solution, Airline Checkable (3 case solution upon customer request)
- Replaceable Ku-Band Feed Horn
- Available in 8W BUC, 20W BUC and No Buc Options